Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Skills and experience:
Windows Server 2003/2008 /2008 R2
Preferable, on Windows 2012 /2012 R2
Active Directory / Group Policy
Citrix , XenApp/XenServer XenDesktop/Provisioning Services
App-V basic knowledge
Netscaler / Webinterface / Cloud Gateway/Storefront knowledge
Desktop Presentation (VDI)
XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2003/2008 implementations for enterprise environments that may include complex printing scenarios, complex application access scenarios, and multiple zones and data centers.
Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 support/troubleshooting /administration and implementations for enterprise environments that may include complex printing and application access scenarios. Working with persistent /no persistent images.
Citrix Provisioning Services 6 support/troubleshooting /administration and implementations for enterprise environments that may include provisioning desktops and servers, configuring Active Directory-based central stores, working with vDisks and configuring target devices
Citrix XenServer 6.X support/troubleshooting /administration in relationship to be able support VM-s be it XenApp and/or XenDesktop ones. Cooperate with Platform team to address HW / FW issues.
Integrate Citrix virtualization solution technologies together while ensuring that:
Applications or content published on XenApp or XenDesktop are enabled for use in accordance with an environments security policies and are accessible through a number of access scenarios, including multiple Web Interface sites and Access Gateway/Netscaler (including external ones, owned by customer)
Policies create, administrate and applied
Access granted to users in accordance with policies from internal and external locations
Roles are Responsibilities
1. Application installation, publication and isolation within CITRIX environment.
2. Designing & implementing policies within CITRIX environment
3. Configuring and optimizing resource manager to generate alerts.
4. Providing permanent fixes to problems related to Citrix estate.
5. Articulating technical contents to address business problems.
6. Maintain Citrix Data store, license servers, and Zone Data Collectors
7. Support Client application applications installed on Citrix
8. Accountable for Migration of Citrix from old farms to new farms
9. Support for setting up Citrix connectivity from new vendors or locations
10. Support for other core Citrix Components like Netscaler, Gateway, VDI and Edgesight (as needed)
11. Support for engineering efforts in Citrix projects, associated Windows infrastructure and front end applications that need to be
hosted in Citrix and develop runbook/Documentation.
12. Automating mundane tasks through scripts/tools
13. Incident management
a. Resolve elevated tickets through
b. Investigation and identification of Fix
c. Provide leadership in terms of authorizing standard operating procedures for quick resolution of tickets from L1 & L2 teams.
14. Problem Management
a. Perform RCA analysis for Sev1/2 incidents and permanent resolution
b. Perform Proactive analysis on repetitive issues
15. Change/ Release implementation
a. Accountable for Change / release planning and implementation, considering Risk and impact to the environment
b. Analyzing impact of publishing application silos
16. Capacity Management
a. Monitor Capacity issues & Perform Proactive capacity management
1. Deep Level Understanding in Citrix XenApp, Web Interface and other Citrix Components.
2. Very Good understanding of Citrix Access Gateway, Netscaler.
3. Advanced troubleshooting skills, applying theoretical knowledge.
4. Must exhibit analytical skills in deriving root cause.
5. Should be able to resolve most complex issues related to Citrix components (Web Interface, XML Broker, Load Evaluator, IMA, and Datastore).
6. Should have extensive knowledge in Citrix Printing.
7. Must have very good knowledge in Edgesight configuration & Reporting.
8. Extensive Technical knowledge is required to stabilize and fine tune any Citrix Infrastructure. Apart from Citrix XenApp, understanding of other core Citrix Components with related to Microsoft Technologies like Active Directory and Terminal Services is Mandatory.
9. Should have very good knowledge in Application Streaming, Appsense & App-v
10. Should have knowledge on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and resolve complex issues related VDI and XenDesktop
11. Good understanding of ITIL Process in Problem & Change Management
Apply by creating/using account