Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Lead - US
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition ,
Infosys – DNA HIL – Technology Lead – US – OBIEE
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for this position are : Whippany, NJ, San Francisco, CA, Los Angles, CA
This position will require relocation.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of Reports development experience with OBIEE & BI Publisher Reports
• Must demonstrate hands-on experience development reports using various tools and processes
• Knowledge of relational data warehouse design
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Ability to adapt to changing tools and technologies
• Experience with data warehousing technologies such as ETL, star schema, snowflake schema, OLAP cubes, multi-dimensional modeling, data cleansing, and others.
• Must possess communication skills to work with the project team to determine and document reporting requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of applicable hardware/software configurations and programming.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. May be required to be on-call.
• Strong programming experience in Java and JSP would be a plus
• Service oriented, decisiveness, emotional intelligence, knowledge of the business, problem solving/analytical thinking, Quantitative Prioritization, Results oriented, team focus.
• Designs, programs, tests, debugs, maintains and documents hardware/software for an advanced level of projects to meet business application needs interpreting policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Create Functional reports per business requirements
• Create and support standard and ad hoc reports to IT and Business Senior Management.
• Complete business requirements and specifications with reporting design format
• Work with Business Analysts and key business contacts to translate functional and technical specifications into a comprehensive reporting design.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience with OBIEE & BI Publisher. Oracle Portal would be preferred.
• Experience with TOAD and Informatica ETL Tool
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Apply by creating/using account