Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Lead - US
CRM Technologies ,
Infosys– EAISMSD – Technology Lead– Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA/Plano, TX/Baltimore, MD/Chicago, IL//Minneapolis, MN/Milwaukee, WI/ Long Beach, CA. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Techno – Functional Skill Set
• Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
• Working independently and in teams
• Planning and Prioritization skills
Excellent background on MSCRM 4.0 to 2016, D365. Deep experience in implementing multiple modules of MSCRM. Should have good ratio of On-premise, Online & mobile implementations with good knowledge of On-premise to Online upgrade approaches & data migration.
• Should have functional and architectural knowledge on Dynamics CRM/ other CRM domains with Industry verticals & horizontals.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle. Should have been involved in 7-10 full length MS Dynamics CRM implementations including multiple rollouts and/or 7-10 Dynamics CRM complex support projects.
• Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements / customizations, integration with other applications are must.
• At least 2 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Management experience is a plus
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Apply by creating/using account