Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Technology Architect - US
Java EE , J2EE
Infosys–Financial Services – Senior Technology Architect - US (Java/J2ee)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Pennington NJ. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience Information Technologies with experience in J2ee Technologies.
• At least 11 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 10 years of experience in software design and development on Java, J2EE technologies
• Good experience using J2EE frameworks like Spring, web services, JMS
• Have good understanding and working experience using Mule
• working experience in any BPM tool preferred
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Relevant experience in client management
• Ability to work with teams on building solutions/roadmaps
• At least 8 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
• At least 8 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Financial Services domain to solve business/ IT problem.
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Apply by creating/using account