Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Analyst - US
.Net Application Development ,
Infosys – Financial Services – Technology Analyst – US – .Net
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Charlotte (NC) / Jersey City NJ / Newark DE. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in software design and development with .Net technologies.
• At least 3 years of experience in software design and development on .Net framework 4.5, ASP.NET, C#.
• Good experience .NET MVC framework
• Experience with WCF framework including REST Webservices and Web API
• Good exposure to Sql Server
• Exposure to working in Agile environment
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Financial Services domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Apply by creating/using account