Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Analyst - US
.Net Application Development ,
Infosys – Financial Services – Technology Analyst – US – .Net Angular JS
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charlotte (NC), Plano (TX). This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in software design and development with .Net technologies and AngularJS.
• At least 2 years of experience in software design and development on .Net framework 4.5, ASP.NET, C#.
• At least 2 years of experience with .NET MVC framework
• At least 2 years of experience with WCF framework including REST Webservices and Web API
• At least 2 years of experience working with AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• At least 2 years of experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• At least 2 years of experience developing UI screen templates
• At least 2 years of experience working with Sql Server
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Exposure to working in Agile environment
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Technical and analytical Skills.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Apply by creating/using account