Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Lead - US
Business Intelligence ,, Datawarehouse and ETL , SQL Server, MS BI Suite , SSRS, Reporting Tools , SQL Server Reporting Services and Office writer, SQL Server , SSIS, SQL Server , SSRS
Infosys– INSADM– Technology Lead - US – SQL Server/SSIS - NC
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Cary, NC. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience with Business Intelligence applications with a strong background in data warehousing
• At least 4 years of experience in design, development, testing, deployment of data warehouse, reporting applications and ETL using the Microsoft Technology stack i.e SQL server 2012, SSIS, SSRS
• At least 1 year of experience in Performance tuning, and Data Cleansing etc.
• Knowledge of Design tools, Configuration and Release Management methods, Knowledge of Testing methods and tools, Knowledge of Build, Knowledge of Maintenance and Support
• Exposure to Agile methodology of project execution will be an added advantage.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Apply by creating/using account