Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technology Lead - US
Banking, Financial services
.Net Application Development ,, .Net Application Development , C# (C Sharp), .Net Application Development , MVC Framework, .Net Application Development , Windows Services, Analysis & Design , OOAD-Design Patterns, SQL Server , SQL Server 2008, Web services , REST, Web services , SOAP
Infosys – IVS-FS – Technology Lead – US – C#, .Net
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Los Angeles, CA or Irvine, CA and this position may require 20% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with IT
• More than 4 years of experience in .NET development using below frameworks and technologies:
• Visual studio, MS .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, WPF, PRISM, UNITY, XML, GIT and SQL SERVER 2008
• Design patterns like MVVM, GoF
• Infragistics or any other third party control for WPF
• Working Knowledge of different messaging frameworks like RV, JMS, TIBCO, WCF and IBM MQ
• Working Knowledge of SSH.Net or similar .Net – Unix interaction
• Working Knowledge of UNIX commands
• Good hands-on Knowledge of WebServices (Rest/Soap)
• Strong hold on SQL/Database concepts.
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, TeamCity
• At least 3 years of experience in any one agile methodology
• Strong communication, articulation skills also good exposure w.r.t client communication.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Apply by creating/using an account