Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Financial services, Independent Verification and Validation Testing
Automation Testing Service , Automation Tools, Automation Testing Service , QA Complete, Oracle ,, SQL ,
Infosys – IVS-FS – Test Analyst – Java Selenium - Weehawken, NJ
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Weehawken, NJ. This position may require travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with IT
• At least 2 years of in-depth experience test automation, Continuous integration tools
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools and automation
• Should have hands on experience in scripting, running, analyzing, and refining automation frameworks for comprehensive and full application testing,
• Experience in writing scripts to automate test cases, report test results and maintain test infrastructure.
• Very good at CI integration automation concepts and implementation methodologies using e.g. Selenium tool sets. Should be able to design the approach using the same.
• Experience working with continuous integration and deployment tools (Maven, Jenkins).
• Experience writing SQL queries and Oracle Database
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Apply by creating/using account