Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Principal - Enterprise Applications
Microsoft Azure ,
Infosys- CIS - Principal Enterprise Applications – Cloud SME - Basking Ridge, NJ
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
As a Principal Enterprise Applications, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Basking Ridge, NJ. This position may require travel
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in IT
• At least 10 years of hands-on experience in migration of complex software packages and products to Azure, AWS, Google (Cloud Service Providers CSP) IaaS and PaaS
• At least 7 years of hands-on experience on programming and scripting languages (.Net, WCF, MVC Web API, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Powershell).
• Good to have experience in IT systems, operations, automation and configuration tools to enable continuous-integration and deployment (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet/Chef, Salt Stack)
• Solid understanding of database management systems–traditional RDBMS ( MS SQL)
• Ability to wear multiple hats spanning the software-development-life-cycle across Requirements, Design, Code Development, QA, Testing and Deployment –experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Job also includes handling multiple projects & Presales kind of activities.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply by creating/using account