Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description: Sales leader for distruptive technology for Telco infrastructure network design solution
Amazing and rare opportunity for a hands-on Enterprise Software or Technical/Professional Services Sales Leader to drive our entry into the US Market. Proprietary Product, Emerging Market, Disruptive/Replacement Technology Sales with a obvious and immediate ROI for Early Adaptor F500, Network Startups, Engineering/Design Services firms, and major municipalities.
The qualified candidate is a Sales "Hunter", with at least 5 years experience selling complex 6-7 figure technology solutions or professional services C-level executive suite in Fortune 500/Global 2000 corporations, and a strong track record of exceeding revenue objectives and quota in a direct sales capacity. The ideal candidate will have a quality education, 'finishing school' experience selling for a globally recognized world class firm, and have then have successfully taken that experience to a rapidly emerging industry challenger. If you are ready to be the point person as VP of Sales for our US market expansion, this could be the career move of a lifetime!
Follow this link to a short video explaining the Biarri Networks value proposition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LTtWrptqM&noredirect=1
Biarri has developed software that uses sophisticated mathematics to figure out the fastest and cheapest way to build Fiber Optic Networks for fast Internet Access. We are an Australian company that is helping Telcos around the world to bring faster, cheaper internet to planet earth. We are world leaders in planning and designing FTTx, HFC, Copper and Wireless networks. We have been able to work with some of the biggest companies, on the world’s largest, and most complex networks.
As the primary point of contact for Biarri Networks in the USA you will build relationships throughout the entire ecosystem including Fortune 500 Telecommunication companies, Network Start-ups, Engineering firms, Manufacturers and Municipalities.
We are transforming a global industry and a big part of what you will do is to try to continually evolve the sales process to make it more accurate, more efficient and better suited to our clients needs.
How will I know if I am right for the job?
- I do everything with passion
- I love being challenged and I never give up
- My thirst for knowledge and insight is unquenchable
- I am comfortable being over my head
- I love learning and I am an aggressive thinker
- I love to sell but more than that I love to see people get great value out of what they buy
- I recognise that life is short and I want to be part of something extraordinary
How will Biarri know I am right for the job?
- I have at least 5 years experience in selling to Enterprises
- I can tell many stories about my successful sales engagements with C-Level buyers
- I have a business, commerce or marketing academic background
- I can talk to specific targets that I have set and hit
- I have sold complex tech and services such as ERP or databases
- It’s a bonus if I understand the Telecommunications sector
The things I can look forward to as a member of the Biarri Team:
- 4 weeks paid leave every year
- 2 paid trips to Australia per year
- Working with great people
Outstanding compensation plan includes a generous and competitve base salary, with another 6 figure's worth of commission in the short term pipeline, and an open-ended incentive plan tied both to revenue and margin, whereby individual commission checks in excess of $250K are possible to the truly motivated! To apply, contact me directly:
Mark Bassett, on behalf of Biarri Networks
Office: 949.916.9810 x103 Mobile: 949.395.7793 email: MarkB(at)eNamix(dot)com
Apply by creating/using an account