Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Solution Architect for the order management team includes Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate and work within a cross-functional team to coordinate and complete a large-scale Returns Logistics implementation.
- Responsible for the solution design, delivery, implementation, configuration, value-add opportunities including any third party applications integrated with order management.
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Leads solution optioning and recommendations around complex solutions within the returns and order management domain
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to support business process redesign in line with service oriented solution and technology capabilities.
- Create documentation that will assist with organizational change management, including training of post go-live support team.
- 5+ years of Solution Design experience in returns management in retail industry a must
- Demonstrated experience with providing solutions specifically with large-scale transformation programs involving business and process organization and cloud technology components.
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Retail experience a plus.
- Manhattan Associates Order management experience a plus.
- SQL, XML, XSLT experience a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue