Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Workforce Optimization Solutions (WFOS) Systems Analyst Role Definition
• Seeking a Technical Systems Analyst who can bridge the gap between Lines of Business partners and Technology. The role of the Technical Systems Analyst is to confer with various and many diverse Lines of Business to gain an understanding of their business problems and/or needs in which WFOS solutions can solve for. The Technical Systems Analyst will also be required to analyze business requirements to ensure WFOS can provide the necessary features and functionality required. The Technical Systems Analyst must fully document System Requirement Specifications which are leveraged by Developers and Engineers.
• Expertise with large scale implementations of NICE Call Recording, Nexidia Interaction Analytics, NICE/IEX WFM, Genesys WFM, Robotic Automation and Symon Wallboards.
• Experience with comparable products of another/competing vendor would be acceptable.
• Partners with LOB to define the business problem/opportunity and solution objective for a given project effort
• Subject Matter expert on the functionality and the logic behind the design decisions
• Principal contact through which requirements flow between business and tech and responsible for ensuring those requirements are delivered
• Drives out the detailed business requirements for the solution
• Identifies external service providers/interfaces needed on a project
• Ensures traceability of the software requirements to the business requirements throughout the project life cycle
• Partners with architecture and tech solution owner to ensure project efforts are aligned to enterprise standards and tech strategy
• Designs a solution that can be leveraged by other platforms/LOBs
• Ensure alignment with the WFOS strategy
• Functional owner and SME for the tech platform/applications
• Documents the system requirements in the HLD/LLD- ensuring the requirements are comprehensive, clear, actionable and testable, collaborating with architecture and dev. The design may include assumptions/constraints, business rules, external interfaces, data attributes, data mappings, …
• Provides support to developers/engineers to ensure requirements are understood
• Works with the business during the design/development phase as the first point of contact to identify changes to requirements, then works with the PM to invoke a change control
• Provides support to UAT and SIT testers to clarify requirements and determine whether a defect is a new requirement, or truly a defect
• Provides the Impact Assessment Document for proposed projects
• Provides estimates for systems analysis work
• Engages with dev/engineering team to review and analyze production issues to determine root cause
• Required to participate at all requirements reviews, HLD reviews, test script reviews
• Required to sign off on the BRD, Test Plan and Test Scripts
• Experience with WFOS applications is desired including: Interaction Analytics, Call Recording, Workforce Management, Adaptive WFO, and Robotics automation. Preferably with NICE and/or Genesys products.
• Call Center knowledge required
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue