Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Reference job number 18-10442.
*****NO CORP TO CORP******
The contractor position will support the Reverse Supply Chain operations for the HQ Returns and Investigation team. The returns team is responsible for multiple operational solutions that require investigation and cross-functional partnership to prevent negative customer impact. This will require collaborative engagement with our 3rd party logistics vendor and numerous internal partners, including: operations, customer service, IT, billing, and compliance. This role will be responsible for meeting daily service level commitments and driving the identification and resolution of operational improvements or systemic enhancements that will increase efficiency and create a Best In Class customer experience.
Daily and weekly Reporting
Candidate will be expected to establish reporting on production and service levels for all activities supported by the Returns and Investigation team. Reporting will include production, service level, internal and external factors, downstream impacts, customer impacts, and many other metrics and key performance indicators. Creating these reports will require working knowledge of the entire process flow from order creation and data flow through various internal and external applications and databases to the operational process of receipt and disposition of product through the reverse supply chain facilities. This will require providing summary level reporting to supply chain leadership. This role will be the point of contact for communication and documentation of HQ Returns and Investigation team processes and activities outside of the supply chain team. Working knowledge of SQL and VBA preferred.
• Business acumen, effective oral and written communication skills, strong organizational and risk assessment skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively throughout multiple levels of the organization.
• Proficient working with large amounts of data to interpret, summarize, and build business case for process improvements and system enhancements.
• SQL and VBA experience preferred.
• Highly developed critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to organize conflicting priorities and optimize customer impacting solutions to drive resolution in required time frame.
• Aggressive self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment.
• Ability to develop collaborative, cross functional partnerships within internal and external work group organizations.
• Ability to work in a team environment, fostering engagement from external team members in order to achieve team goals.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue