Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Business Intelligence/Tableau Developer
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and is engaged in the development of modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Provides analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Develop portfolio surveillance tableau tools for emerging risk analytics. Coordinates the production of performance reports for Senior mgt. Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. May participate in or develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment. Programming experience such as SAS, SQL or Tableau and Master's Degree or large data experience preferred. 2-5 year experience
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience (or equivalent advanced BI Degree)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop and present strategic proposals and obtain buy-in on
• Strong technical and analytical skills and comfort with statistics and portfolio theory
• Familiarity with commercial & consumer credit products, and capital markets
• Ability to efficiently mine, navigate and interpret large financial datasets
• Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team oriented
• Advanced Excel, SQL, Hadoop and Tableau expertise
• Comfort in programming languages (SQL, R, SAS, Python, etc.)
• Familiarity with credit portfolio modeling/monte carlo simulations
• Experience/ability to lead projects/initiatives with limited oversight
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue