Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please email resume to email@example.com for more information. Reference job number 18-10426
*****NO CORP TO CORP******
Telecommunication’s Call Analytics Team provides stakeholders strategic insight into Consumer and Mass Business broadband, video and voice services. This team is focused on delivering insight into call drivers and volume reduction opportunities, process and training effectiveness, agent execution, customer reactions to initiatives, and pain points that can be focused on to improve the customer experience.
• Conduct call observations using an online observation system, Qfiniti (call recording system) and Nexidia (data mining system) to deliver core customer experience data, analysis and recommendations to the observation team to be communicated outward
• Complete 100% of assigned observations
• Success is measured on productivity (completing monitors) and accuracy (were the questions answered correctly)
Required Skills & Experience
• Prior Telecommunication experience is highly preferred (working in Telecommunication call center, call center support, PM or quality related work)
• Telecommunication product, CoFEE and Qfiniti knowledge desired
• FSC/Tech experience
• Strong understanding of call center processes
• Strong listening and written/oral communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives
• Must have ability to work independently and in team environment
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue