Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Solutions Architect is accountable for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements in support of a given portfolio. The Solution Architect will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, business analysts, technology managers, etc.) to create solutions which are aligned with architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits). Within the solution development lifecycle, this role will be accountable for solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case. They will also provide consulting during the detailed design, build, test, and deploy phases, and reengaged to perform benefits realization.
• Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in programs/initiatives
• Ability to provide technical recommendations and trade-offs which address business needs and timelines
• Participate in cross-functional, cross-discipline architecture teams to enhance/set architectural direction for key business initiatives
• Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial, and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows, and value-chains
• Define and document business technology domains via blueprints of the current state, target state, and roadmaps to guide technology investment
• Ensure alignment of initiative solutions designs with the architecture and technology strategies
• Promote design adherence to bank policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines
• Manage tradeoffs between speed to market, quality, and financial impact
• Technical leadership across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Effectively communicate designs/solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executive
• Drive buy vs. build decisions based on reviewing products and capabilities within the enterprise as well as leading industry products and technologies
• Ability to collaborate with business and technical resources to understand and develop solutions that meet business requirements, translating strategy and objectives when necessary
• Develop standards, patterns, and best practices for reuse and acceleration
• At least 10 years of information technology experience with 3 years of financial services experience and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience.
• Financial services experience in Wholesale Banking with exposure to Channels and Treasury/Cash Management domains and applications
• Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural “views” aimed at varying audiences
• Broad based IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases)
• Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, Rational Unified Process, IEEE-1471, etc...)
• Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
• Governance and oversight processes for managing alignment of change to strategic goals
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
• Resolving and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate, interact, and influence Senior Technology, Business & Operational partners
• Work effectively within a fast-paced, cohesive Architecture team and willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent written (technical) and verbal communication
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue