Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Diversant has multiple needs for Java Architect for one of the top investment banks in your area. My client is one of the top 3 largest banks by assets and has numerous financial technology awards from 2016 and already in this year. Interviews beginning immediately. This is a confirmed contract to 18 months. We can work W2 ONLY. We provide referral bonuses as well.
We are looking for the below skillsets. By having one of these backgrounds, there are multiple positions you may fit. After speaking, I will send you job descriptions for your review before submittal.
I am a preferred vendor, and a top performing vendor at my client. Further, we have direct lines of contact with most of our managers and will be able to set up interviews asap.
What you need to know:
This position involves defining cross LOB architecture, improve existing patterns and introduce new industry standard patterns across the technical stack. The individual should have aptitude to understand the Business process, work in a team environment with other architects, business/system analysts and developers. Experience in wealth management and/or financial systems are highly desirable.
• Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate with Project Managers and technical directors to provision estimates, develop overall implantation solution plan, and serve as a lead to implement the solution, customization, and integration efforts.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to accomplish client requirements.
• Co-team with the Technical development team to produce technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
• Provide current best practices and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the technical specification document.
• Participate in performing Proof of Concept (POC) for various upcoming technologies to fit in business requirement.
• Establish input/output processes and working parameters for software/components compatibilities.
• Involve in activities such as cross functional technical support, schema designing and data modeling.
• Provide and communicate complex technology solutions across different audiences including technical, managerial, business executives and/or vendors.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in J2EE, Java programming, SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems and Messaging.
• Development experience of SOAP and Restful Web Services.
• Strong knowledge in applying patterns while designing such as Object Oriented, Integration, and application design patterns.
• Knowledge of development and build framework such as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven and Struts. API tools such Swagger.
• Experience in designing UML diagrams.
• Hands on experience in database modeling and writing complex SQL queries for Oracle/Sybase.
• Knowledge of Big Data concepts - Hadoop
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue