Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Resource is exepcted to participate in BRD review sessions, Design Sessions along with development cycles. Be able to support the GHR, Finance, Corporate workplace, Application data domains of RDR. Be able to enhance the current frameworks and be able to write new frameworks as the need arises. Be able to proactively find performance bottlenecks and suggest remedies Be able to manage multiple development, test and production environments. The Developer resource is responsible for developing complex ETL/models in data ware housing environment, involving technical design, development, testing, and migration of Oracle objects into production. A successful resource will have below abilities: To create and debug Oracle code base & have prior experience working on database frameworks. Detail oriented and be accountable for migrations across environments. Test and identify data anomalies/data patterns in huge data sets. Critical thinking to ensure all assumptions, constraints, behaviors are well thought through and have good communication skills. Prior work experience in data ware house involving millions of rows transformation. Prior Agile development experience with atleast 2 to 3 projects done in Agile mode. Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools, automated testing tools like Tosca would beadvantageous. Candidate should be a fast learner
* HR, Finance Data Domain experience
* Reference Data Management Experience with a rigor around the Data Quality
* Agile Development
* Dataware house Experience (involving manipulation/transformation of millions of rows with optimal methods). Java, J2EE, Multi-Threading experience along with Ajax, Java Script and .Net, Spring Framework
* Oracle Performance Tuning with complex oracle structures
* Experience with Oracle 11G, 12c Analytical Functions
* Good SQL &PL/SQL experience
* Very Good Analytical skills, debugging and critical thinking.
* Unix Shell Scripts, Autosys, Subversion
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue