Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Solutions Architect will be engaged on competitive proposals, strategic initiatives and IT projects. These engagements will cover a range of IT infrastructure and IT service modernization efforts. The solutions architect will be responsible for the development of technical concepts, roadmaps, and solutions supporting each engagement. The Solutions Architect position reports to the Manager of IT Solution Architecture. The Solutions Architect will work closely with customers, business development, project management and senior technical staff to identify solution objectives, related constraints and feasible solutions. The Solutions Architect will coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. contracts, supply chain, finance, etc.) and senior business leaders to communicate solution details and secure necessary support (e.g. funding, resources, etc.) for solution related activities (e.g. supplier selection, bid development, etc.).
• 8+ years of applicable experience in roles of increasing technical scope and leadership responsibility, with recent experience in IT architecture and engineering
• Experience developing IT infrastructure architectures for the Financial industry, using applicable frameworks and standards to document resilient, high-availability solutions that address network, storage and computing (i.e. cloud)
• Experience defining the processes and tools required to achieve effective ITSM for operational solutions, using appropriate mechanisms to manage service delivery, service restoration, quality of service and technology obsolescence
• Knowledge of ITSM best practices with the demonstrated ability to incorporate ITSM processes, functions and tools into solution scope, cost and schedule
• Experience managing solution requirements and overall technical baseline control across the service lifecycle, to include change and release management for the following process areas:
• Service Request Fulfillment with Service level management with the ability to ensure driven from a standard catalog
• Workflow Automation (BAO, Client Orchestration, IP Center)
• Provisioning, Configuration, Configuration Drift and Inventory tools
• System Integration / Web Services
• Experience supporting business development and capture, to include strategy development, color team support, bid preparation and proposal development
• Ability to communicate, written and oral, effectively with diverse audiences
• Must be an effective team leader and motivator that practices self-management while providing appropriate insights and status to stakeholders and management
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue