Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role provides Quality Assurance testing services within the IT Enterprise Quality Assurance group. Responsibilities include preparing and executing Application Test Plans, Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
1. Required: Back-end database testing experience required. Solid ability to create SQL queries and analyze the results. Deep experience validating ETL processes.
2. Experience testing under various application environments including web-based (e-Commerce), mobile and client/server. AS400 based systems a plus.
3. Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
4. Proven experience preparing and executing manual Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
5. Experience using defect tracking systems and general knowledge of defect processing and control.
6. Retail experience is desirable. Exposure to JDA retail system and/or Point of Sale is a plus.
7. Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project. Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
8. Work with Business Analysts, Projects Managers and development staff to review project documentation and implement an effective test effort.
9. Work cooperatively to troubleshoot and resolve project and/or environmental issues.
Experience: 7+ years hands-on software quality assurance and testing exposure
Education: BA - Computer Science or equivalent degree with related work experience
Communications: Strong oral and written communication skills are critical
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue