Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant has an immediate need for a VMWare Integration and Infrastructure developer for a client located in Richmond, VA.
Our client is seeking to fill a senior level Vmware virtualization developer position. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working with VMware products and a demonstrated record of successful implementations. This position will support the rollout of a VMware private cloud with multiple integrations to other systems of record and demand for services. The candidate should have a working knowledge of VMWare's Software Defined Data Center application suite.
Must have experience architecting, sizing, and deploying vSphere, vRA, vRO, Log Insight, vROPs.
• Cloud Platforms: VMWare vRealize
• Hypervisor ESX/ESXi,
• Virtualization vCenter, vRealize Automation vRA
• Automation & Orch vRA/vRO, Powershell, Vsphere PowerCLI
• Storage VMAX, VNX, FC, FCoE
• Security Active Directory
• Networking DNS, DHCP, IPAM, VLAN/VXLAN, Virtual switch/NIC configuration, F5 BigIP
• Database MSSQL
• API VMWare (Vcenter, VRealize, vRO) AD, WS-SOAP, REST, Data Format (CSV, XML, JSON, YAML)
• Cloud Platforms: Azure private cloud
• Hypervisor Hyper V
• Virtualization Software Defined Network (Nuage) Software Defined Storage (VSAN)
• Automation & Orch Bash, Batch, Perl,
• Storage VMAX, VNX, FC, FCoE, 3Par, NetApp, Cinder, Glance
• Security Syslog/NG, Splunk/Cloudera, Qualys, VMWare VCM security integration, ESM
• Networking 3DNS
• Database Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue