Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Uptown- Charlotte, NC
Duration: 0-12 months; extention is possible depending on performance
Scrum Master will be part of the Global Technology & Operations team supporting Global Compliance, Operational Risk, and Enterprise Independent Testing, working on Agile Projects. Scrum Master is a dual role managing Scrum as well as managing the project end-to-end. Responsible for being Agile and leading the team to transform to the Agile practice. In parallel, ensuring all Enterprise Change Standards are met.
• 3 to 5yrs + Scrum Master experience - Scrum Master Certification is preferred
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and framework (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.)
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Ability to lead and influence team in adopting the Agile principles
• Ability to ensure the correct use of Scrum process.
• Ability to manage complex project(s) simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and help team solve problems.
• High level of credibility with executives and business partners; demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate, and drive to results
• High level understanding of Client Enterprise Change Standards is a plus
• JIRA experience is a plus
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue