Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant has multiple openings for Front End UI Developer for one of the top service-provider companies in the US. My client is rated as one of the most stable companies in the US, a top 50 place to work, and one of the most innovative companies in the US. I have a direct line to the manager and Interviews are beginning immediately. This is a confirmed contract extendable with no tenure. We can work W2 or C2C with Visa/GC sponsorship available. We provide referral bonuses as well.
There are multiple positions you may fit. If interested, please send your resume in an MS Word format along with the best time to talk. We can potentially get you submitted to multiple positions.
Job Description: Responsibility- Front End/UI Development
Manager notes: NEED data visualization / D3.JS experience
• Work with the team to translate work into pixel perfect HTML/CSS/JS
• Help manage projects through the design, development and QA
• Work with a variety of CMS and ecommerce systems and framework
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers
• Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software
• Oversees testing and develops fixes
• Work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
• Develop new user-facing features
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Participate in code review
• Enable and configure all necessary plugins to power the site’s functionality
• Identifying blockers and applying creative solutions within company guidelines
• Staying on top of current trends in web development
• May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 8+ years experience in the field or in a related area
• Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a front end development
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
In compliance with the Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor Recruitment/Referral Policy and the Company’s mandatory job posting policies and guidelines, the terms on the next page are either unacceptable or restricted for usage in job postings, email merges or JobDiva. Any failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination of employment.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue