Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If you feel you meet the below requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
* This position is contract-to-hire and requires candidates that are able to convert to FTE*
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- 3+ years of web and rest services application programming experience J2EE/Java.
- Working knowledge of software frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Groovy, Scala, Open Source components, etc.,
- Experience of using one or multiple J2EE application servers. Deep understanding of OO design is a must. Basic database and SQL skills.
- Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC. Knowledge of test driven development. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Java/J2EE with Spring and Hibernate
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue