Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Under general supervision, the Business Continuity Incident & Problem Management Architect works for the Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Manager and is responsible for implementing the departments Incident and Problem Management standard work processes (ITIL defined).
The primary objective in Incident and Problem Management is to prevent downtime for the organization. When incidents or problems are unpreventable, identify those downtimes causing the most adverse impact to essential business processes across all our client's departments/service lines and ensure these impacts are minimized.
Strive to reduce the number of recurring downtimes by performing frequent and regular analysis of incident records (IR) and problem reports (PR) in order to identify trends as soon as they become discernible.
· Conduct detailed categorization and analytics of incident/problem data to produce meaningful and actionable reporting of all downtimes;
IT department senior managers and our client's executive staff use this critical data to ensure Unacceptable Service Interruption (USI) prevention strategies are maximized.
Step into a leadership role representing the BCDR manager when he/she is unavailable.
1. Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
1. Five years IT Operations experience required.
2. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, eleven years IT Operations experience required.
3. Experience leading and facilitating small and large groups.
4. Two years of platform instruction experience teaching personnel how to use an ITSM tool required.
5. Two years of working with an IT Service Management (ITSM) software tool required. Cherwell experience is strongly preferred.
6. Two years of ITIL related Business Analyst (BA) experience preferred.
7. Two years of project management experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong small and large group facilitation skillset having the ability to collaborate with up to 14 teams in situations where individuals may be withholding (or reluctant to divulge) information.
2. Basic knowledge in the Business Continuity Resilience discipline and a basic understanding of Disaster Recovery and Resumption activities preferred.
3. In-depth technical knowledge of ITIL Reactive Problem Management and Proactive Problem Management.
4. Strong documentation editing skills.
5. Basic understanding of LEAN concepts and tools desired.
6. Knowledge of IT infrastructure and software application interdependencies.
Computers and Technology
1. Strong knowledge in MS Office suite, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio required.
2. Strong knowledge in Cherwell Service Management application is required.
3. Strong knowledge in Jira application is required.
4. Knowledge in Tableau preferred.
5. Knowledge in PolicyStat preferred.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration
1. ITIL Foundation certificate required.
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Our client is an integrated, efficient, high-quality academic health care system that is considered a model for the nation.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue