Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant has multiple needs for DevOps/SREs for one of the top retail companies in your area. My client has multiple awards in tech and relating to best place to work. Interviews beginning immediately. This is a confirmed contract to up to 24 months. We can work W2 with h1 transfers and GC processing or C2C. We provide referral bonuses as well.
We are looking for the below skillsets. By having one of these backgrounds, there are multiple positions you may fit. After speaking, I will send you job descriptions for your review before submittal.
I am a preferred vendor, and a top performing vendor at my client. Further, we have direct lines of contact with most of our managers and will be able to set up interviews asap.
What you need to know:
Job Description: Server team is looking to spear head operational automation to build and maintain environments. This position will help the sever team develop tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef to be able to continuously deliver computing power. We are looking for experience in a hybrid cloud infrastructures that utilize automation components to be more efficient.
• 2+ year on Azure or GCP cloud infrastructure
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in RHEL 6.x/7.x environment is required
• Automation experience with Ansible (Preferred), Chef or Puppet
• 1+ years administrative experience with RedHat Satellite 6 and patching
• 1+ years' experience working with VMWare Infrastructure 5.x+
• 1+ years' experience in one of the following: Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, bash, or other similar language
• RHCT/RHCE or VMware certifications are a plus
• Automation experience building and deploying new virtual and physical servers
• Experience developing or implementing code deployment tools to create and control infrastructure as code
• 4+ years of related work experience demonstrating increasing complexity and responsibility in a DevOps or Site Reliability position
• Dell/Client/Cisco hardware experience
• Strong expertise with protocols: DNS, HTTP, SNMP
• Mentor team of Site Reliability Engineers with reliability and automation responsibilities
• Setup installation of monitoring and security products
• Develop playbooks and other automation scripts to deploy infrastructure as code
• Develop documentation and run books for automation that is developed
• Operationalize automation built for server team and teach users
• Communicate with team members with written and verbal skill sets
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue