Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the Mobile design for an international client-facing app. Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
Technical expertise in following area:
· Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large-scale web operation
· Expert level expertise in Core Java, Spring MVC, Design Patterns, Multi-threading,
· Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
· Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries.
· Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI
· Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
· Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
· Experience working in iterative and agile fashion
· Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
· Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
· Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products – Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
· Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
· Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong desire in building rich, engaging, real-time data
· Angular, Node.JS, Mobile development (iOS, Android) and Mulesoft.
Technical iOS - 7yrs
Mobile - iOS - 7yrs
Node.js - 7yrs
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue