Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for on of our top telecommunications client in Washington, DC.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and building specific components of the platform. You will work with other engineers and researchers with backgrounds in advanced fields such as natural language processing and machine learning (including deep learning). As a key member of the team, you will help define, refine, and test state of the art algorithms, and scale the associated systems for high performance, stability, and availability.
• Writing production-quality, tested code.
• Understanding the code base thoroughly in breadth and depth, as well as managing code repositories and development infrastructure.
• Producing technical designs and documentation at varying levels of granularity
• Collaborating with our quality assurance and technical operations teams to provide outstanding customer service
• Resisting the accrual of “technical debt” in our systems.
• Mentoring more junior members of the technical staff, performing code reviews, and leading the team to be effective and agile.
• Building proof-of-concept applications or conducting exploratory experiments with the VREX platform.
• Working in a self-driven environment where engineers own their products end to end.
• Staying educated on technical developments and tools necessary for the design and maintenance of complex, distributed platforms.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
• 4+ years of server-side development experience in Java (Spring boot a plus)
• Experience with continuous integration, test-driven-development, automated unit and integration testing
• Experience deploying and maintaining production services in AWS
• Experience developing service-oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Hands-on experience developing RESTful web services
• Experience using GIT versioning tool
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices (refactoring, TDD, pair programming)
• UNIX/Linux background: BASH scripting and performance analysis
• Experience with various data interchange and representation formats such as JSON, XML, and Protobuf
• Experience with Docker
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue