Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr. Ab Initio Developer
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of Ab Initio experience
• 7+ years of SQL experience
• 6+ years of source/version control tools experience
• 5+ years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments
• 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
• 5+ years of performance tuning experience
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 5+ years of Metadata experience
• 3+ years of Agile experience
• Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative , change-driven organization
• Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
• Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
• Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
• Knowledge and understanding of database modeling techniques and theory
• A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
• 2+ years of experience using Build Tools such as Jenkins and uDeploy
• 3+ years of agile software development techniques including designing software for unit testing and acceptance testing, and the use of continuous integration.
• Experience leading junior level team members in a lead role
• Banking development experience.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue