Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Manager confirmed that they are replacing a technical PM so it's not an agile coach or scrum master but works directly with scrum teams. Working on setting a meeting for tomorrow and will confirm.
Client seeks a Technical Project Manager to join an Agile / Scrum development environment and work closely with development, product management and business stakeholders to facilitate Agile / Scrum Methodology across a larger number of cross products and cross platforms at multiple locations. The Technical Project Manager will work with development teams responsible for delivering coding assignments in quick 3-week coding cycles. The code written becomes part of larger software releases which happen every 2-3 months.
• Facilitate daily stand up meetings with Scrum Teams
• The Technical Project Manager utilizes PlanView and Archer for managing projects, generating reports and scorecards.
• Manages Product Portfolio in PlanView - Facilitates annual enrollment planning with product and Dev leaders for sizing projects and managing approved/funding initiatives
• Works with external partners to build hot fix, service pack and major release schedules
• Facilitates Root Cause Analysis and Release Retrospectives
• Participate in the scrum of scrums meeting if applicable
• Facilitate story creation and estimation sessions, and story acceptance meetings if necessary
• Facilitate decision making and conflict resolution
• Participate in release planning sessions, and facilitate as necessary
• Represent the team in any issue management and risk mitigation meetings
• Facilitate the removal of impediments raised by the team
• Diligently work to remove distractions that hinder team productivity
• Recommend metrics, gather information and publish the applicable reports detailing the team's progress
• Ensure that team members have updated incomplete tasks and marked their completed tasks at least once every day
• Promote positive team dynamics, encourage collaboration and guide the team toward self-organization
• Provide general agile training and role-specific training to team members as necessary
• Facilitate drafting team agreement documents, e.g. The Definition of Done
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager or related field
• Strong experience in software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Experience participating in at least two successful agile initiatives as a Scrum Master from inception to production launch
• Thorough understanding of Agile principles and the Scrum framework
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent facilitation skills
• Excellent listening skills
• An emphasis on improving transparency, advanced facilitation techniques, situational awareness, continuous improvement, and team empowerment
• Proficiency with at least one Agile Lifecycle Management tool (e.g. Rally, JIRA)
• Knowledge of patterns and techniques to improve operational efficiency
• A foundation in servant leadership skills, demonstrating consistency, decisiveness, accountability, conviction, and collaboration
• Experience using PlanView and Archer are a desired
• PMP strongly preferred and Scrum Master Certification is desirable
• Software Engineering background is highly desirable
• Must be a self-starter with a strong drive to succeed
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue