Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
eCommerce Product Sr. Program Manager
We are looking for a senior Program Manager to lead sales related programs working with stakeholders across the organization. This position will support delivery efforts associated with our multi-year digital transformation effort within the Digital Center of Excellence. This leader will collaborate and work across the organization (marketing, product teams, business intelligence, field leadership, change management, customer experience, operations and technology) in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership, building consensus and buy in on deliverables and overall plan to deliver and deploy digital product capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned program leader with experience in the digital space and used to working in a highly matrixed environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Program Planning and Organization:
- Plan and lead the delivery of programs and change management activities to meet agreed upon goals and alignment with program sponsor and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver on deployment and integration efforts.
- Develop and manage objectives, deadlines, budgets, and activities associated with various programs as well as the strategies and tactics required
- Apply change, risk, and resource management practices.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the guiding principles, policies and procedures of team.
- Identify and work with various parties and stakeholders to resolve program risks and issues.
- Oversee and/or develop reports, decks and status updates and present as needed for senior leadership meetings.
- Prepare and lead program related meetings/forums.
- Proven experience as a program manager or other related leadership positions in a digital agile shop.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with proven problem-solving and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong attention to details coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
Education Level - Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; MBA preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue