Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If interested, please email an updated resume and 2-3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note that this is a possible contract to hire and will require candidates that are able to convert to FTE***
Manager is looking for a Devops Engineer
• Daily execution of build ops in an automated and continuous process
• Pre-prod and production environments
• Hands-on design, build, deployment and support of code
• Compiling code to move into test environments via automated processes
• managing continuous build, test and deploy processes
• branching code
• Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
• Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment
• Communicate status frequently to product teams and engineering program managers.
• Document any new process or update existing
5+ years of strong experience with Middleware including Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache, IBM HTTP.
Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment – preferably within
Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups.
Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical
Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue