Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sunnvyale, CA ( LOCAL ONLY will be considered)
• Bachelor's degree in engineering and 6 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
• Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
• Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
• Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
• Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
• Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
• Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
• Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
• Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
• Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues.
Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
• Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
• Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
Local, Qualfied candidates please email your resume to Holly at Diversant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue