Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Reference job number 18-08490
Responsible for the national support of all end user hardware and software issues including computer and Avaya phone issues.
Responsible for solution of problems escalated from the first level support.
Also responsible for managing and operating call center telephony platforms and their associated subsystems.
Provide system-level support of multi-user telephony and computer (operating) systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. Other duties include the tracking of problems until a solution is identified and implemented to the customer's satisfaction.
Problems could include hardware issues, software issues, virus remediation, fault isolation on PCs, LAN equipment, VoIP phones, printers, communications devices and other peripherals.
• Responsible for the day to day administration and support of the company’s laptop and desktop personal computers and peripherals.
• Tier 1 support for Corporate Call Center Avaya and VoIP related issues
• Has the ability to support executives and senior leadership and can act as a guide to junior members of the team.
• Monitor trouble tickets and prioritize problems based on business impact.
• Participation in troubleshooting, isolation, resolution and problem escalations as needed.
• Fulfillment of hardware, new hire and move requests.
• Provide support for VMware and other desktop applications.
• Maintain physical inventory of hardware and software.
• Purchase minor accessories and hardware in order to maintain existing hardware or as business needs arise
• Follow and maintain corporate and department standards and polices.
• Maintains and gains knowledge and competency in related Microsoft technologies.
• Special projects from management will be assigned out and individual tasks will be assigned and worked to resolution.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Associate’s degree in Information Technology and minimum of four years’ experience. Candidate may also have an equivalent combination of education and experience in a multi-vendor desktop and laptop environment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE - Preferred
Bachelor's degree in a related information technology field and five years’ experience.
• Requires excellent customer service and organizational skills to support executives, department heads, supervisors, administrative personnel, engineers and staff.
• Moderate understanding of desktop software/hardware including printer hardware, and the subsequent implementation, support, and repair of all.
• Moderate understanding of desktop Operating Systems from Microsoft.
• Moderate understand of Operating systems and hardware from Apple.
• Basic understanding of Linux based desktop Operating Systems.
• Moderate understanding of desktop imaging technologies such as MDT, SCCM, etc.
• Moderate understanding of networking protocols, topology, and troubleshooting.
• Moderate understanding of technology such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, TCP/IP, LDAP, and ActiveSync.
• Moderate understanding of modern mobile technologies and their implementation in a corporate environment.
• Experience in video conference technology and support.
• Hands-on experience with Avaya and VoIP related equipment.
• Experience with data, voice and/or VoIP technologies.
• Coordinate equipment pickups for recycling.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES / LICENSES
Microsoft certifications such as MCITP, MTA, and MCSE/MCSA.
Avaya certifications are a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue