Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant is seeking a Network Engineer well versed in Cisco, Juniper, and Arista networking technologies in addition to experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN). This is role is for a well-known client in Philadelphia, PA. If you feel you meet the below qualifications and would like to be considered for this role, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Knowledge and practical experiences of IP/MPLS/Ethernet network technologies protocols, implementation and operation, such as BGP, RIP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS (LDP, RSVP-TE, MP-BGP).
• Prior experience surrounding Ethernet and IP Service (Ethernet Private Line, Private LAN, Dedicated Internet, IPVLN, Internet, and Managed Router)
• Extensive background in design and deployment of complex data networks in the Midsize and Enterprise Market highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of IPS/IDS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems), DDoS, Firewalls and Security event management.
• CCNP, JNCIP certification and equivalent working experience
• It is desirable to have experience or knowledge in NFV Orchestrator and Manager, and Virtualized Infrastructure Manager technologies, market trend and major vendors.
• It is desirable to have experiences in NFV MANO standards, architecture, and integrations with OSS systems.
• It is desirable to have experience in the cloud management systems like OpenStack and VMware vCloud, Network management products, OSS products and familiarity with industry standards, specifically ETSI
• IPSEC / L3VPN / IPv6
• Linux / Unix / programing / scripting
Bachelors Degree (will consider experience in lieu of)
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue