Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Junior Application Support Engineer (SQL)
DIRECT HIRE- Richardson, TX
W2 only. Sponsorship is not available at this time.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Strong Backend SQL Database experience
· Coordinate with functional team members to ensure a thorough understanding of business needs and desired business outcomes that each technical solution is meant to enable
· Coordinate with technical team members to evaluate issues, assess resolution options and associated feasibility, and determine desired technical solution(s) that address the issue
· Develop and implement high-quality Cobalt solutions and/or updates that address issues, defects and/or bugs in a timely manner
· Provide high-quality inputs to swarm processing and documentation
· Quickly escalate issues, risks and resolution recommendations to technical management for review and acceptance, and to other teammates working on applicable issues or related risks
· Demonstrated understanding of swarming, Software Development Life Cycle, specifically in an Agile environment – typical stakeholders, processes, procedures, tools, and artifacts
· Experience using code repositories such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server and GIT, or equivalent
· Experience using SDLC management tools and following associated processes/procedures
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
· 2-3 years minimum of SQL Application Support in a Microsoft .NET environment
· Certification with Microsoft is a plus (MTA, MCSA, MCSD, etc.)
· Experience with database design and application development methodologies (such as Agile) are desirable
· Extensive expertise with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience writing SQL queries
· Experience writing and running stored procedures, data structures and experience with Agile practice and Change Management.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue