Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are seeking an experienced Essbase developer for a long term contract opportunity in San Francisco.
San Francisco, CA
W2 candidates will be considered at this time- we will transfer visa's
She\he will be responsible for delivering management reporting solutions using Essbase to finance teams. Their primary responsibilities will include:
• Partner with Financial consultants to gather reporting and analysis requirements, define solutions, research data sources, develop, maintain and enhance Essbase applications
• Support and develop Hyperion Essbase environment; including maintaining and developing outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions and automation jobs.
• Write and maintain functional and technical specifications on Essbase databases, business processes, and system processes.
• Provide user support and manage internal customer communications
• Over 5 years of experience as an Essbase developer (Design, development and maintenance of Essbase databases)
• Over 5 years of experience on any relational database and use of relational databases as a source of data to Essbase
• Financial Industry experience supporting finance teams with Essbase and related technologies
• Experience with Essbase 11.x
• 4 year College degree in finance or MIS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
W2 Candidates, please contact Holly at Diversant: email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue