Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Duration: 5 month(s)
Develops specifications for extremely complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications. Develops security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data. Identifies emergent vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats, and designs network vulnerability scans to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives to the customer. Serves as technical lead responsible for specific areas of computer security incident response activities to include intrusion detection monitoring, scanning, cyber threat reporting, and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies. Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices. Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems. Serves as a high level technical security resource on large-scale network and/or systems/applications issues. May direct or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.: 7+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
• 5+ years of Splunk experience including Splunk SPL
• 5+ years of designing and managing Splunk Dashboards, Reports, Lookup Tables, and Summary Indexes
• 5+ years of experience using Splunk to correlate, analyze and report on database activity events and have working knowledge with regular expressions to effectively extract key tokens of data into meaningful fields
• 5+ years of data management skills including data modeling, data integrity and data quality
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with database platforms (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
• 4+ years of experience with managing database audit events and audit records Desired Qualifications
• Experience with Guardium or other Database Activity Monitoring products
• Knowledge of how to customize Splunk Dashboards via the XML source
• Knowledge of the Splunk Common Information Model and how to apply it directly and indirectly to data feeds
• Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
• Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
• Knowledge and understanding of common cybersecurity threat vectors
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue