Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
***This is a possible contract to hire and will require candidates that are able to convert to FTE***
This position will is responsible for leading the strategy and development activities around vendor-provided systems and services into Client websites and digital properties that performs a variety of functions, including data collection, ad targeting, chat, surveys, and other third party systems and tools.
Day to day duties include:
Technical Analysis & Requirements Definition: Working independently and directing discussions with external partners to define implementation requirements for third party tools and systems. This involves analyzing proposed requirements, understanding business needs, and defining a technical solution that provides required capabilities. Candidate must be able to coach and direct implementation staff in how to explain somewhat complex and abstract technical ideas to non-technical audiences while deriving the requirements.
QA Testing: Test third party software implementations (analytics tagging, library changes, web page element interactions, etc.) to ensure the functionality is working correctly. Supply expertise to development teams for defect resolution prior to and after production release.
Additional duties include:
• Work with portfolio management and senior leadership to intake work around new and existing third party systems and tools
• Define and lead strategic implementation designs for new systems and tools
• Manage and support codebases for releases and other development activities
• Strong understanding of Internet architecture (HTTP, Cookies, Browser Interaction, Document Object Model Interaction)
• Extensive experience in writing standards compliant HTML/CSS (read, write, debug).
• Ability to design, execute, and automate test plans
Important to Have Skills:
• Experience with implementing tag management systems
• Knowledge/understanding of content management systems
• Microsoft Office, with above-average Excel skills
• Writing and documentation skills
• Experience leading teams operating with agile development methodologies
• Exposure to web analytics & reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe, Coremetrics/IBM Digital Analytics)
• Understanding of reporting tools
• Familiarity with vendor-provided services and tools that are integrated into websites
• Basic familiarity with relational databases and SQL querying
Required Behavioral Skill Set:
• To be successful, the candidate should demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Excellent Time Management / Multi-tasking Skills – must be able maintain a full load of projects, troubleshooting, and support tasks while ensuring delivery consistently within project timeline constraints.
• Self-Directed – expected to research the work that needs to be done, prioritize daily work and meet deadlines without regular oversight. Driven to constantly learn and take the first attempt at solving an issue before turning to others for help (where feasible).
• Adaptability/Flexibility – can adapt to frequent schedule changes, project scope and timetable changes and changes in overall direction in a complex operational environment.
• Relationship Builder – a strong ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with both business and technical partners and understand that fostering those relationships are the key to the team’s success.
• Internally Motivated – have an “I can do that!” attitude in wide-variety of tasks, both interesting and mundane. This means that the source of motivation is not always a specific task, but a focus on delivering as part of a larger team or effort.
• Enthusiasm/Passion – candidate is enthusiastic about, and has a passion for, the Internet and is able to articulate the importance of what they do to others.
• Communication Skills – Be able to explain a concept to a non-technical business partner and take that same concept and explain it in technical terms to a software developer
Added Bonus Skills:
• Technical training
• Web usability
• Basic network architecture (TCP/IP, Firewalls)
• Server-side programming experience (PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, .NET, Java/J2EE)
• Enterprise server environments and architecture (distributed data centers, load balancers, etc.)
• Familiarity with big data environments and concepts
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue