Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: Financial Industry
Location: On-site - Charlotte, NC
Enterprise Information Security within Financial Sector currently seeking an Info Security Engineer to support application security for Financial Sector. In this role, the initial function will be to perform Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) retests to determine if remediation of previously identified vulnerabilities in applications was successful. Later, you will work with software development partners to identify and mitigate the security vulnerabilities in applications through Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) of applications. Communication with the business security team, information security consultants (ISCs), operation risk consultants (ORCs), enterprise security group, and development technology partners is critical in this role. You will also act as an application security SME for the development and security communities within Financial Sector.
The User Experience Designer (UxD) should have experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. UxDs need to be excellent analytical and conceptual thinkers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design. This position requires a strong foundation in user centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike. UxDs are involved in all aspects of the design process from context-based research and presenting to internal clients. Success depends on close collaboration and partnerships with end-users and subject matter experts, as well as product and technology counterparts. This position is for a thoughtful designer with a passion for making complex data and workflow problems simpler. This individual thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment.
Effectively designs interactions within the product, ranging from small feature iterations to larger more complex experiences. Owns the design process from product thinking, to flows, to wireframes, to prototypes, to user testing, etc. Applies best practices from the field of user experience and user research. Is a core contributor to product discovery process and assists in validating product ideas and designs. Supports their assigned product development team on achievement of agile sprint goals, working closely with Product Managers and Scrum Masters to prepare designs for development.
Incorporates insight from their research into product designs Explores new ways of communicating product design concepts and supporting information to product stakeholders. Collaborates and critiques with fellow designers
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience creating deliverables such as concept models, page flows, wireframes, mockups or software interface elements for complex, data heavy, web, mobile and software applications
* BA/BS degree or equivalent in Design, HCI, Human Factors or a related field, or equivalent experience
* A demonstrated passion for the user experience and a track record of consistently incorporating a user-centered approach to your design work
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically while also recognizing the significance of details – as well as the ability to shift between both easily
* Excellent diplomatic and communication skills, including the ability to articulate the business value of good design
* A proven ability to communicate and collaborate with other designers, developers and researchers in dispersed locations
* Must be an expert with design tools such as Axure, Fireworks and Photoshop.
* Must have ability to create low/high-fidelity prototypes using tools such as Fireworks, Axure.
* Experience designing in an Agile/Lean development process a must have
* Ability to communicate with wide variety of personalities.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Flexibility (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus).
* Ability to listen and interpret communication into design.
* Act as a change agent and evangelist for customer experience, and influence key decision-makers.
* Positive attitude
* Actively work with team.
*Graphic Design Software Fireworks
*UX Visual Designers
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue