Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Duration: 6 months with possible strong extension
Client: Financial Industry
Location: On-site - Charlotte, NC
Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications. Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data. Performs periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices. Performs round-the-clock intrusion detection monitoring of company networks and systems. Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security-related incidents. Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems. May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff: 5+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
• 5+ years of system design and delivery experience
• 3+ years of data masking, Test Data Management experience or a combination of both
• 3+ years of database, ETL development experience or a combination of both
• 3+ years of business and functional requirements gathering experience
• 3+ years of database security, database administration experience or a combination of both
• Experience with Information Security concepts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, SOX • Knowledge and understanding of security frameworks such as NIST and CIS
• Knowledge of Delphix data masking or other data masking, data discovery tools
• Experience in scripting languages
• Knowledge and understanding of database and application security planning and architecture
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue