Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and reference job number 18-06581
Network Engineer (IOF Network Planner - I)
12-30 Month contract
***NO CORP TO CORP***
IOF NETWORK PLANNER, Network Planner for Digital Equipment, IOF & POP Facilities, Optical Circuit Equipment. 1-5 years of experience
• Two or more years of related experience.
• Knowledge of the following technologies required: ROADM, MESH, SONET/SDH, ULH, ODN
• Familiarity with Ciena, Alcatel-Client, Siemens or Fujitsu SONET/DWDM/MESH products.
• Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge in job related functional area and of the telecommunications business.
• Demonstrates functional knowledge of engineering principles within IOF Transport and OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
• Prior experience with Optical Distribution Network Design and exposure to Corning and CommScope Indexed Fiber gear is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and GIS applications.
• Familiarity with Telecommunication systems like ICON, CCP, BGW, MECCA, XNG, TCOMS,GRIP,FIMS and nSAP is a plus.
• Detail oriented, well organized, and effective in multi-tasking
• Capable of working independently to achieve deliverables and resolve urgent/complex issues.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others, be flexible as priorities change, and be extremely sensitive to deadlines and customer needs
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue