Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Senior level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
• 7+ years of professional Java development experience
• 5+ years of Java Spring Frameworks (core, MVC, security, AOP, etc.) experience
• 4+ years of experience in the development, maintenance and support complex applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services
• Experience developing multi-threaded, low latency, highly reliable applications
• Experience with Oracle, JDBC, writing SQL statements, Stored Procedures, and Triggers
• Firm understanding of Design Patterns and Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Experience with JSON, XSD, XML, XSLT
• Experience with modern SDLC source code control tools and processes with SVN, Maven, Gradle
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
• Must have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
• Worked on Agile methodologies and able to work in a fast paced agile workspace
• Java Hibernate Experience is a strong plus
• Angular, HTML5 Experience is a strong plus
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue