Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Business Analyst
Charlotte, NC 28262
Industry: Financial Sector
Duration: 6months -24months contract
Only W2 Candidates will be considered- We will transfer H1b Visas
Over 5 years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
• Acts as a lead Business Systems resource in providing application understanding and design guidance and consultation to projects, business partners, interfacing applications and development staff, utilizing an understanding of project requirements (BRD), existing processing, and established project timelines.
• Analyzes complex business requirements (BRD), writes functional specifications (FSD) to design or redesign complex GUI screens/flows, User experience.
• Documents technical Systems design specifications including GUI Screen mock ups and XML message interface based data mappings
• Self-directed to review existing processing documentation to support upcoming efforts
• Liaisons with off-shore tech lead and programmers on technical design and development progress
• Supports SDLC project lifecycle through all phases and activities as a technical BSC for new development projects required / Desired Skills:
• Core Java- background or project experience with Java GUI applications
• SQL – (desired)
• SOAP Web Services - high level knowledge
• XML Schema - Solid skill working with XML Schemas and associated data mapping between Schema and data requirements
• 6+ years of work experience in financial sector
• Fraud / Banking experience
• Flexible work schedule to work with off shore Development lead
W2 Qualfied Candidates please contact Holly at Diversant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue