Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Solutions Architect is accountable for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements in support of a given portfolio. The Solution Architect will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, business analysts, strategic architects etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits). Within the solution development lifecycle this role will be accountable for solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case. They will provide consulting during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases, and reengaged to perform benefits realization.
Required Skills / Experience: "Must have”
• At least 12 years experience in information technology with 2 years of financial services experience and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience.
• Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural "views” aimed at varying audiences
• Broad based IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases)
• Application development knowledge and experience (Distributed Services, Design, Analysis, etc.)
• Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, Rational Unified Process, IEEE-1471, etc...)
• Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
• Governance and oversight processes for managing alignment of change to strategic goals
• UML modeling and at least one technology stack (Java, Middleware, Security, SOA etc).
• Owning technical decisions, articulating architectural alternatives/trade-offs
• Experience in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies
• Understanding/experience in customer-facing platforms integration to backend systems
• Leading impact analysis/project effort estimation, design reviews against standards and reference architectures
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue