Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
10 + years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
8+ years software development experience in designing, developing, testing and maintenance
5+ years of development experience with Java, J2EE, Oracle, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSON, XML and web services (REST/Soap)
Hands on experience on JUNIT test cases, integrating with code coverage tools and experience on using JAVA/J2EE, JSON standards, XML / XSD schema, SOAP UI
3+ years working in a corporate IT environment with software tools used for design, build, test and debug
Ability to work proactively and independently in a deadline-driven environment
Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Developing RESTFUL/SOAP based web services
* Creates high level and low level design specs
* Using design patterns and best coding practices
* JMS/MQ messaging experience
* Hands-on experience with AOP, IOC, REST-based Java Web Services, AOP, IOC
* Knowledge on tuning system performance, working on monitoring tools
* Ability to translate requirements and architectural designs to technical solutions; Create High Low level designs (Visio etc)
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATION SKILLS:
* Agile Developer – 0 Years
* Enterprise Java with Spring and Hibernate – 7 years
* Java – 7 Years
* Java/J2EE- 7 Years
* JSON – 7 Years
* Oracle – 7 Years
* REST API – 7 years
* Soap – 7 years
* XML – 7 years
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue