Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant has multiple openings for Java Developers for multiple clients in the Tech industry. My client is rated as one of the most stable companies in the US, a top 50 place to work, and one of the most innovative companies in the US. I have a direct line to the manager and Interviews are beginning immediately. This is a contract to 2 years. We provide referral bonuses as well.
Location: Mclean VA
Contract: contract to 2 years
Type: W2, H1 Transfers with GC processing, or C2C is availabe
Interviews: 1 phone screen, 1 onsite interview (mandatory)
What you'll do:
• Influence the technical direction of the project.
• Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
• Continuously improve software engineering practices, craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
• Work within and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community.
• Innovate using cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking.
• Embrace and encourage teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
• At least 6 years of writing and maintaining production software
• At least 6 years of RDMS experience
• At least 6 years working with network services and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, and TCP/IP
• At least 2 years of experience working with REST services, microservices, and reactive designs
• At least 2 years of delivering software in an Agile development system
• Experience with Java, TypeScript, and Go and a willingness to learn those you don't know.
• 2+ years of AWS experience
• Production knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Practical knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. Functional programming knowledge is a bonus.
• Basic understanding of containerization concepts and tools, Docker specifically.
• Basic understanding of Kafka and event streaming concepts
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
In compliance with the Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor Recruitment/Referral Policy and the Company’s mandatory job posting policies and guidelines, the terms on the next page are either unacceptable or restricted for usage in job postings, email merges or JobDiva. Any failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination of employment.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue