Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If interested, please email an updated resume and 2-3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must able to work on Diversant's W2 for the duration of the contract.
This opportunity is not open for C2C interaction.
• Strong knowledge (3+ years) in Cucumber Framework
• Strong knowledge (3+ years) in Technologies/Programming such as Core Java, VB Scripting, SQL, Oracle, Basic Unix, Cucumber
• Experience with Test driven Development
• 3+ years of UI Automation Testing
• 5+ years of SQL in Oracle and/or other databases
• Shell Scripts/Regular Expressions(RegExps)/UNIX/Networking experience is a huge asset
Job Description (Overview of Role)
Middleware is a group across Global Banking & Markets Technology. This team enables technology/testing solutions for Middleware applications which will be transformed from one format to another format. Middleware test teams are responsible for testing formats which are coming from upstream and downstream applications.
Responsible for leading and managing the testing effort for one or more applications including Automation and Functional Testing. Responsible for providing daily coordination of QA tasks, and implementation of overall testing standards established by the organization.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue