Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT AUDIT LEADER
Duration:0-90 day(s), strong chance of converting to full-time
Senior Auditors participate in audit projects as directed executing technology and change related testing. They are responsible for:
• Demonstrating professional skepticism, while performing major components of audits with Wells Fargo business activities
• Executing and documenting work in accordance with WFAS policy
• Identifying and developing IT and data related compensating controls that mitigate audit findings
• Making recommendations to management
• Developing ways to improve existing audit practices
• Leading smaller scale audits and projects
• Designing and executing tests to verify control effectiveness of Automated Business Controls and data interfaces
• Informing management of situational issues that might compromise objectivity and/or independence
2+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: IT related audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis
• A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance or business administration.
• Audit experience at a large financial institution, auditing company or accounting firm.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Solid problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Certification in one or more of the following: CIA, CISA, CPA, CRCM, CAMS or CFSA designation
• Specialization in operational risk, consumer lending, and IT automated business controls
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue